About Primary Care Associates of Denver
We provide family care to all ages. Dr. Jaroszewski maintains active privileges at Lake Norman Medical Center and will see patients in the hospital. Our practice has an on-site lab.
We are a well established practice with over ten years in the community and are very welcoming of new patients.
David Jaroszewski, MD
Board-certified Family Physician
Dr. Jaroszewski's goal is to serve as a Family Physician in an educationally and environmentally unique setting utilizing his expertise in International Medicine and Medical Ethics.
Experience and Expertise:
- Health Management Associates, 2009 – Present;Board Certified Family Physician; Primary Care Associates in Denver, North Carolina
- Novant Health, 2008 – 2009;Board Certified Family Physician; Primary Care Associates in Denver, North Carolina
- Health Management Associates, 1997 – 2008;Board Certified Family Physician; Primary Care Associates in Denver, North Carolina
- Board Certified Family Physician in both an ambulatory and hospital-based practice at Family Health Plan in Milwaukee, provide a full array of family practice, including obstetrics, 1986 – 1997
- Director, International Education and Belize Project, Department of Family Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1994 – 1997
- Preceptor and Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Practice at the
Medical college of Wisconsin and University of Wisconsin Medical Schools, including courses in Medical Ethics, Physical Diagnosis, Obstetrics, Ambulatory Care Medicine, and International Health, 1989 – 1997
- Guest Lecturer, Consultant, and Volunteer Participant and Supervisor in Peddapuram, India; Benque Viejo, Belize; Managua, Nicaragua; Santa Lucia, Honduras; Warsaw, Poland; and Toledo District, Belize, 1985 – 1997
- Board Certified in Family Practice since September 1985. Recertified in 1997 and 1998. ACLS, ALSO and NRP Certified.
- Residency training at St. Mary’s Hospital, Milwaukee; affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin. 1983 – 1985
- Licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, July 1981
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, May 1980
- Bachelor of Science, Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio, 1972 – 1976 (Graduated Magna Cum Laude)
Brief Personal Details:
Dr. J is in excellent health and is married with two children.